The Warwick is a progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs, an open transition area, and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance for carrying speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs and softer rubber bite into the trail surface for confident traction. Fast and Grip compound options make it easy to tailor tire choice for rider preference. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast and fun ride experience on many trail types.
- Progressive tire designed for burly XC trails up to enduro terrain
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, traction at low pressures, and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Grip compound uses softer rubber that conforms to the trail for enhanced traction
- Ideal internal rim width is 29 mm
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use