The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits.
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Ideal internal rim width is 29 mm
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
- Aggressive tire designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro riding
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
||Tread and Sidewall
||622 / Road / 29"
|ISO Width (mm)
||29 x 2.6
|Tire Intended Use
||Tubeless Ready Clincher