Constructed with a new and improved faceplate and body design for greater stiffness, and not to mention easier installation at a price that meets any rider's budget. Featuring incredible 3D-forged construction that results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio.
The clean design, along with up-to-date graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminum, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations. To help riders achieve an efficient and maintainable position, Zipp has added customizable options like 60mm to 130mm lengths as well as a stem angle that adjusts from 6° to 25°.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored component color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem, as well as everything you need in the bicycle stem of your dreams.
- Distinctive silver finish
- More options for better fit
- 6° and 25° rise stem available
- 10 length options available — 60mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 105mm, 110mm, 120mm, and 130mm
- New faceplace and body geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation